Global 3D is one of the fastest growing 3D printing New Zealand Services Company that ensures best-quality prototypes for a wide assortment of industries that include jewelry, automotive,
engineering, architecture, medical studies, consumer goods and much more. Having a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment, 3D printing New Zealand offer customers a complete solution for all sorts
of requirement. We ensure complete solutions. With an experience of many years, you can rest assured that the expert technicians of 3D printing New Zealand are going to take care of your
requirements. Here are the services provided by Global 3D.
The Services at 3D Printing New Zealand
- The best part is we ensure fully customizable solutions. You can design the product if you want to. Create your 3D design in any of the CAD software that you want. Our professionals are capable of
handling more than 40 different file formats to deal with all sorts of 3D printing requirements.
- When it comes to creating the highest-quality prototypes, we make use of the best professional 3D printers for manufacturing prototypes and end-use parts. The objective is to provide the best 3D
- Our tailored solutions let you pick the production plan that will suit your requirements. You can receive your 3D printed parts anywhere in the world through. Receive your products at your
doorstep or get your products delivered online if you want.
- If you already have a 3D file and want to edit that, then you can import your 3D file, control it, repair and optimize it online. Your file will be ready within a very short period of time for 3D
printing. Upload the file and make any number of changes that you want.
- Improve the performance of your product by taking the complete advantage of the additive manufacturing and our technically advanced 3D printers. The consulting services in 3D printing, design, and
engineering will support all sorts of design assignments.
- As we have already mentioned above, you can also redesign for mass production, co-creation and training purposes as well. The object is to help in manufacturing different parts using 3D printing
technology within affordable price/quote.
- You can fabricate thousands of 3D objects without investing in a single industrial tool. Additive manufacturing is a technology for the traditional manufacturing process. With our technical
expertise, we make sure that every product passes quality monitoring.
- Apart from that we also have dedicated support for all companies, competitive pricing for large volumes of products and white-label options for every customer.
At 3D printing New Zealand, we have more than 60 years of experience when our founders and owners educated people on how to use color. We are working on the same thing on 3D space. Our company
started from scratch with 3 small machines that would solve a manufacturing problem in the drone industry for a long period of time.
Being one of the best 3D printing New Zealand, we have worked on a wide range of 3D printing projects with one of our owners being the lead designer for one of the first SLS plastics machines to
help designs and build customized parts or oil, gas and subsea. Our technicians, engineers, and even the marketers understand the frustrations of traditional manufacture and design and that is
exactly why 3D printing New Zealand wants to change the way people think.